You are here:Home
We at Athena Power understand the importance of great customer service and technical support. Whether you have questions about the correct replacement or upgradeable power supply for your system or more technical assistance, we will work one on one with our customers whether over the phone or via e-mail and strive to provide our customers with satisfactory assistance. Athena Power also understands that in a more technical world many companies have gone the way of the automative operator, but at Athena Power we moved in the opposite direction and know the importance of having a live service representative to help with your needs.
At Athena Power we are constantly working on enhancing and improving our customer service and technical support. If you would like to leave a comment about our customer service/technical support team or if you are experiencing a technical issue, please contact our service/tech support department at:
(626) 810-5008 #4 or send an email to email@example.com
PRODUCT INFORMATION REQUEST
We know that information is power and doing your homework is essential in today's world; in order to make the correct purchase for our computer or system needs. Sometimes there are questions that our product page can't answer and we understand that, so for detailed information or assistance on finding the correct product for your system needs please follow the link and fill out the following form:
Please note that, once the form has been filled and has been sent please allow us up to 24 hours to reply to your request. Thank you.
PRODUCT REVIEW REQUEST
It is integral for us at Athena Power that we have journalist and online reviewers take a deeper look into our products for our customers. We understand how significant it is to have another side to the story about our products and we urge all potential reviewers to do so, but we also must note that our products are meant for the IPC/Small Business market and should be reviewed under such circumstances rather than comparing it to mainstream PS2 form factor products, if you are a potential reviewer please fill out the form linked below and once we have processed the request we will notify you of the procedures. Please note that all reviewers must have an Alexa rating of 10,000 and under.
Length requirement: The review must be at least 1 page of two single-spaced text in Microsoft word with font size 10, excluding the pictures.
Picture Requirement: At least three photos.
Review time: The publisher is allowed up to 30 days after placing the order to finish the project and submit a link to the published review to claim your credit. If no article is published after 30 days of the review approval, the review project will be invalid and no credit will be issued.
Web Content Requirement: Personal sites (not intended as a product review site) and offensive sites review will be rejected. The review should not be plagiarized in any way, should be independent, and well written. The review article should be published on the selected site for at least 3 months, starting from the issuance of the credit. We may also request a copy of the review to be published on our site.
Credit / Refund after review: Maximum refund per product review is the actual cost of the product (not including tax and shipping); the maximum refund is US$100.00, whichever is smaller. Refund will be issued within 7 days after the article is published and confirmed.
Program Cancellation: ACPC may change and cancel this program at any time without notice.
The maximum refund is up to US$100.00, tax and shipping excluded
ACPC selects a 3rd party link/site ranker as a reference. For more questions of your website link ranking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PRODUCT REVIEW FORM
Thank you for your purchase of Athena Computer Power Corp (ACPC) products. Please follow our RMA policy and procedures so that we may promptly resolve your issue.
Purchase Refund: Please contact your vendor (store/reseller the product where it was initially purchased from) for a refund, in accordance to the reseller's refund policy. ACPC does not issue refunds directly to end-user customers, except under special circumstances such as cross shipments. (Please refer to the Cross-shipment section below for more information)
Warranty Service: Warranty service is free of charge (excludes shipping and/or insurance charges) if requested within the warranty period. There will be a minimum service charge of $50 USD, depending on the item, per unit for out-of-warranty repair.
- Please complete and fax back RMA Request Form and a copy of original invoice to request a return merchandise authorization number. Your request is subject to our policy as stated above.
- Upon approval (processing time is typically 24 hours); you will receive a unique Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). RMA# is valid for 15 days. If you are unable to return item within 15 days, please contact ACPC for a new RMA#.
- For out-of-warranty repair only, please make check or money order payable to: Athena Computer Power Corp.
- Securely pack the product in shipping box along with (a) a check (for out-of-warranty repair charge, if applicable), (b) a copy of RMA Request Form with your unique RMA# (serve as packing list), and (c) a copy of original purchase receipt (for warranty claim).
Please write your RMA# on your shipping label. Ship item with freight and/or insurance charge prepaid to ACPC to the following address:
1210 John Reed Court.
City Of Industry, CA 91745
ATTN: RMA #____________________
If your product is still under warranty and needs an immediate replacement, you may be eligible for the replacement product to be cross shipped (replacement is shipped to the customer before customer's return product is received by ACPC).
- To request the replacement product to be cross shipped, a major credit card (Visa/MasterCard) from the customer is required. The customer will be provided a credit card authorization form by ACPC’s service department, which will list the retail value of the product to be replaced under “Total Amount.” By signing the credit card authorization form, the customer agrees to allow the total amount to be charged by ACPC as a security deposit for the replacement to be cross shipped.
- The customer will be responsible for shipping the return product prepaid to ACPC. All shipping fees are non-reimbursable.
- Once the deposit for the replacement has been charged, a new replacement will be shipped to the customer by UPS Ground and order tracking will be provided. Customer will be charged any price differences for express shipping (next day air, 2nd day air, 3 day) if specified.
- For Cross shipment the returned shipment must be received within 15 days, beginning from the the date the replacement is being shipped.
- Once the customer's return product is received by ACPC, the deposit amount will be charged back to the customer’s credit card account within 48 hours.
- ACPC is not responsible for service delays on any RMA returns received with incomplete/missing RMA Request Form or original purchase receipt/invoice.
- RMA service requests will be denied if RMA product(s) received by ACPC is (a.) contrary to the original request filed with ACPC, (b.) indeed was a compliance merchandise of its initial order, (c.) not an ACPC marketed product. ACPC is NOT obligated to return unauthorized RMA item(s). Customer is responsible for all return freight charges and a $15 handling fee per bill of lading. Any unauthorized RMA product(s) will be discarded if left unclaimed for 30 days after ACPC’s courtesy notice.
- ACPC reserves the right to either repair or replace RMA product that is under warranty free of charge to customer, shipping charge excluded. If the RMA product is discontinued, ACPC will replace with current product equivalent for warranty service purpose.
- Out-of-warranty repair will not be provided unless payment of service charge is received.
- The customer is responsible for securely packing RMA items prior to its shipment back to ACPC. ACPC will not be held responsible for any RMA product that is either damaged or lost during shipment transit..
- ACPC’s liability, if any, is limited to the actual cash value of the RMA product. ACPC will not be responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damages that may have been caused during RMA services.
- ACPC reserves the right to modify this RMA policy and procedure at anytime without prior notice.
For RMA support issue, please call our RMA department at (626) 810-5008 #2
or send an email to email@example.com
RMA FORM DOWNLOAD
BECOME A RESELLER/CONTRACTOR
Forming a partnership with Athena Computer Power is ideal for all resellers or contractors. A partnership with Athena Power brings many benefits that will make purchasing and project building much more convenient. Once a contract is formed with Athena Power we will provide all our customers who become Resellers/Contractors a more intimate and flexible service so we can meet their needs and wants. In order to accomplish this task our Sales Consultants will work one on one with our customers and provide all relevant and necessary information so we can make things less complicated. To contact a sales associate please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please reference the chart below for all services given to a Reseller/Contractor.
(Reseller and Distributor Partnership)
(Project and Contractor Program)
|Personal Price List||x||x|
|Unlimited Stock Order||x||x|
|Access to Full Product Line||x||x|
|Merchant Account payment options||x||x|
|On-Site Engineer support||x||x|
|Marketing Consultation Services||x||x|
|Co-op Marketing and Development||x||x|
|Secure Access to Vender Portal||x||x|
|Modification for OEM Projects||x|
|Price Consultation for project orders||x|
|Fast Shipping Service||x|